- On the side panels, if read alone, it could be confused for tomatoes (grocery/produce).
- Barcode to move to left/right to avoid taped area.
- Better define hierarchy of information on each panel.
- Larger logo.
The design system
- Color palette
- Graphic language
- Graphic representation of product (Self watering planter) instead of written out.
- Larger color block graphic also helps set clear hierarchy of information.
- Product “flavor” (cherry tomato) is a pattern of whimsical illustrations that add a playfulness to the brand.
- Barcode meets operational placement concerns.
- Logo is now ~4x larger and wraps at corners that allows for multiple viewpoints.